[PLUG] IP Tracking

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Tue Sep 24 02:02:07 UTC 2019

On 9/23/19 6:21 PM, Ben Koenig wrote:>
> maybe instead of waiting for one guy to fight on your behalf, try pulling
> your head out of your ass and do it yourself. You don't need a tech manual.

OK, I'm actually going to take a portion of this advice.  Instead of
waiting for someone else to speak up, as Denis did earlier, I will do it
myself.  IMHO, your posting is not conducive to a productive discussion.
  If you feel the need to insult someone, it's time to step away from
the keyboard.  In lieu of that, there is always plug-talk.

galen
--
Galen Seitz
galens at seitzassoc.com