[PLUG] PLUG HAS A VENUE PROBLEM

Paul DeStefano paul.destefano-plug at vfemail.net
Tue Sep 24 14:40:17 UTC 2019

Sounds like you might have it figured out soon.  I saw "grad students"
mentioned; that's me.  Let me know if I can do something for you.  Might
be better to cultivate some students in the CS department, but I'll be
around for a couple more years.  I would think there would be an existing
club or group that could link up with PLUG.