[PLUG] Alternate Venue Offer

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 21:32:38 UTC 2019

I will add another positive vote for Hawthorn Farm.
I used to work there a while back, and my current workplace is right down
the street, I could walk there after work.

I can't say how things are now, but I can say at least when I was there the
auditorium was a nice place.
There are plenty of dining options in the area.

Matt M.
LinuxKnight