[PLUG] Using filezilla

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 22:41:19 UTC 2019

If this really is a normal FTP server, try the gFTP client that ships with
Slackware.

$ gftp

I know a lot of people will recommend Filezilla but you shouldn't need to
use it. I'd try the default and see if you can get that working. Go with
Filezilla only if it has some features you really want/need.