[PLUG] CentOS 7 locking up...

Johnathan Mantey manteyjg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:56:04 UTC 2019

This isn't a post that proposes a solution for you.  It's a "I have issues
too", post.

I have a newer Intel i3 laptop that I dual boot.  Well sort of.  I don't
boot to Windoze.  I'm using the latest Neon distribution, and I will return
to my laptop to find that it has seized at the login screen.  I don't have
any data which provides me a clue as to why the system is going south.  My
recovery is to press/hold the power button, and then reboot.  I've
considered switching to a new distribution, but I'm not certain that will
fix the problem.  I also don't really want to expend the time to do that.