[PLUG] Thursday morning PLUG (sort-of): Running Virtual Events and Meetups

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:41:08 UTC 2020

8AM? In the morning?

Can I ask why go for a morning meeting? Not everyone is closed due to
COVID-19. There are a LOT of people still scheduled to work, either with
adjustments to their work environment or from home. My company sells
devices used by the military and law enforcement agencies, so at 8AM I am
available for technical support as usual. It seems pretty arrogant to
assume that this situation affects everyone equally.

Just tossing some empathy out there.... I'm sure plenty of people feel
excluded from that meeting simply due to the timeframe.
-Ben