[PLUG] Thursday morning PLUG (sort-of): Running Virtual Events and Meetups

Michael Dexter dexter at pdxlinux.org
Thu Apr 2 20:49:09 UTC 2020

All,

On 4/2/20 5:43 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Apr 2020, Michael Dexter wrote:
>> Several community members will be hosting a panel on "Running Virtual
>> Events and Meetups" at 8AM on Thursday and I plan on attending. I welcome
>> you to do the same.
>
>> See you there?
>
> I would be if my webcam were here. Perhaps some day amazon will get around
> to shipping it.

No need for a web cam... it was six or so presenters and only chat and
questions from the audience. And yes that was early.

I made note of many good points and will find a place for them.

Now I need to plan a virtual wake for a close colleague who has just
died of heart attack. :(

Check in on your friends and family.

Michael