[PLUG] Two webinar questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Apr 8 23:18:11 UTC 2020

1. How good is FreeConferenceCalls for webinars (as distinct from video
conferences)? I have PDF slides that I want webinar attendees to see but I
also want to watch what's happening on FCC at the same time (and I don't
have room for two monitors on my computer desk.) If FCC is not optimal for
webinars can you recommend a free host that would be better?

2. Has anyone an extra webcam I could borrow for a couple of months? The one
I ordered is not being sold directly by Amazon but by a third-party seller
and it's not scheduled to arrive here until June. Sigh.