[PLUG] Question on Zoombombin

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:50:46 UTC 2020

Man, I need to stop reading the tech news today, it's just too stupid :)

Supposedly they found one of the more obvious sources of the zoombombing
problem:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/zoom-removes-meeting-ids-from-app-title-bar-to-improve-privacy/

PEBKAC. Social engineering is always the most effective weapon in a
hacker's arsenal.
-Ben