[PLUG] Zoom and Debian Buster...

michael at robinson-west.com michael at robinson-west.com
Fri Apr 10 21:57:49 UTC 2020

April 10, 2020 3:59 PM, michael at robinson-west.com wrote:

> No connection tracking module is loaded, is there one for Zoom?

I'm trying the following iptables rules for Zoom, but I need connection tracking for the udp traffic?

root at filter:~# iptables -vL FORWARD_Zoom
Chain FORWARD_Zoom (1 references)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  eth2   eth0    anywhere             anywhere             multiport sports 8801,8802,8888,9090
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  eth0   eth2    anywhere             anywhere             multiport dports 8801,8802,8888,9090
    0     0 ACCEPT     udp  --  eth2   eth0    anywhere             anywhere             udp spt:8889
    0     0 ACCEPT     udp  --  eth0   eth2    anywhere             anywhere             udp dpt:8889
root at filter:~#