[PLUG] Debian Buster and USB3...

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:19:22 UTC 2020

In my case I knew my NIC card was working just fine, but I saw that I
had an issue with the network (DNS resolution) MTR showed me
where it was, I gave a printout to ATT and asked about changing
the DNS in the modem. I was told it was hardwired. (It would over-
ride the public DNS in my router) when I was told there was no
work around, I said there was, it was called Cox... Their gear ended
up at the UPS store.