[PLUG] named failure, initial diagnosis

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Fri Apr 17 14:16:20 UTC 2020

I did an upgrade this morning and rebooted to no more named.

journalctl shows:

netmgr.c:1000: REQUIRE(worker->recvbuf_inuse) failed

a google shows:

  Search Results
  Web results

  BIND 9.16.1 failing assertion - The Mail Archive
  www.mail-archive.com › msg28760
  16 hours ago - ... of operation bind dumps with: 16-Apr-2020
23:39:01.633 netmgr.c:1000:     REQUIRE(worker->recvbuf_inuse) failed
16-Apr-2020 23:39:01.633 ...

Note the "16 hours ago"

Attempting to click through I am told a connection to the serve can't be
made

Can one of you connect to the server and tell me what it says?
or better, identify my problem and point me to a solution?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity