[PLUG] Folding at home

David Fleck dcfleck at protonmail.ch
Mon Apr 20 22:51:58 UTC 2020

I don't have any insights about your prime concern, security. I can tell you I ran Folding at home for a while on a secondary laptop, and they aren't kidding about the compute intensity and running hot parts (at least on the fairly pathetic ThinkPad I used). I stopped because I didn't like the idea of an unattended machine running that hot all the time.

--
- David Fleck