[PLUG] What to do First Thursday?

wes plug at the-wes.com
Tue Apr 28 21:28:25 UTC 2020

As for criteria, I would mostly be looking for deficiencies rather than
efficiencies. Does it break down after the 10th participant joins? 20th? I
don't think we have the manpower available to test at the 100 user level,
but the more the better.

"Breaking down" would consist of the video or audio quality degrading
significantly, or an inability for new participants to join, or any other
breakdown in communication we observe.

We could also look for factors like the interface. How many participants'
video feeds can we see at once? How does it handle audio coming from
multiple sources at once?

-wes