[PLUG] OT VLAN Setup between 2 Cisco switches

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:34:05 UTC 2020

Sorry, I have 5 things going here, got a microwave link that I
am trying to get back up, and a neighbors home that I am
re-doing the network on, plus sundry other things... Skatter
brain I think is the term...

Switch A has two VLANs
VLAN 1 is admin and also right now just what all but cameras
are on
VLAN 2 is for the chinese security cameras, I do NOT want
them on anything they can get to the outside from so setup
VLAN 2.

Switch B also has the same two VLANS.
These are Cisco SG200-50p devices
The both have two SPF receptacles  which are ports 49
and 50.
On both switches port 49 is mapped to VLAN 1
On both switches port 50 is mapped to VLAN 2
Both ends are set up as trunks.

I was going to follow Riches directions but the images are
on a laptop at my neighbors and he is still asleep due to
his job being at night. As soon as he wakes up I have to
get over there and finish getting him moved over to the
new network and I will grab my laptop and send you the
two images of the screen captures.

Big thank you so far for the help.