[PLUG] PLUG Clinics Question - Has the Clinic resumed Or .... ? ( computer problems on the third Sunday of every month from 1PM to 5PM.)

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu Aug 6 17:45:11 UTC 2020

The Clinics are on hold until further notice. I have been thinking of ways
to get them going again. If we want to use Free Geek, we will need to wait
at least until all quarantine orders have been lifted. Until then, we could
do something either outdoors, or by appointment, or both. We will need to
find a location suitable for such a thing.

-wes