[PLUG] OT VLAN Setup between 2 Cisco switches

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:36:17 UTC 2020

OK, folks finally got to this, very busy with security cameras, med labs
and home networks....
Here is the link to the switch screen captures:
*http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gfc20aa1cd4cb5b08100027197437e3cadf302c7564
<http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gfc20aa1cd4cb5b08100027197437e3cadf302c7564>*

SW01 is the main switch, it has most of the cameras on VLAN 20 (the VLAN I
calledo[a
number 2)
SW02 is the secondary switch in another building. At this time we have no
cameras
on the second VLAN.

One item of note, all of the ports are marked [Trunk] I assume that those
that will
have cameras on them should  be marked as [access] At this time all of the
devices
on VLAN 1 talk across both switches. It only fails when it is the camera
VLAN and
when the SFP transceiver for VLAN 01 is plugged into SW02.

I have tried changing the ports that go to end devices to [access] but no
results