[PLUG] Date format Raspberry Pi

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:39:21 UTC 2020

Folks,
I have several RPi's all but one show the date format as
follows:
Mon Aug 10 22:29:53 CDT 2020

But I have one that shows it in 12 hour format (which I
detest but that is another subject)
Mon 10 Aug 2020 10:30:45 PM CDT

I see the date command and the different options, but
I cannot figure out where they are being implemented such
that all but one show 24 hour time and the one 12 hour
time. I assume that it is in a config file, I have looked at
the locale files to see if it was there but no joy.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.