[PLUG] OT VLAN Setup between 2 Cisco switches

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 03:03:11 UTC 2020

Both ends are set to trunk. I will set all of the others to General
as they all either go to computers or access points, or cameras.

I will get you the config files probably towards the end of the
week.

That is what I was thinking based on the other Cisco doc I
read all I need to do is set both of the two fibre links up as
trunks and it should work, but there is another one that also
said the part about tagging. I have VLAN 20 (the VLANS are
1, 10 and 20) on port 50 on both ends, I have also removed
it but still no joy.

I need to learn the CLI on these things,

Again thank you for your time and help.