[PLUG] Ids 0.82

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:19:03 UTC 2020

That's what I wanted to look up what the actual project is. If there is
a debian or fedora package for it then they sometimes host the source
tarballs on their own servers. It's a roundabout way of finding source
code but you can verify that it came from the place.

I had to do this a few years ago with bzip2 when their domain expired. I
guess the maintainer wandered off and suddenly the official website (and
download) disappeared. Luckily the tarball was still downloadable from
several major distro repositories.