[PLUG] Anyone on the list with Verizon Fios service and own router?

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 06:13:13 UTC 2020

Verizon sold to Frontier then to Ziply Fiber.
I just got Ziply (back in Oct) to upgrade me to 1Gb.
I have my own router since I switch from DSL to Fiber.  Wasn't an issue.
Ziply didn't have an issue with my own router either.
Even waved the installation charge (for the upgrade) even though they
had to troubleshoot my twisted pair which was configured on just two
pair and Gigabit ethernet needs all four pair.