[PLUG] Recommend a broadband provider in Corvallis?

Eric House eehouse at eehouse.org
Sun Dec 13 02:50:36 UTC 2020

My wife and I are moving back to Corvallis after 10 years in the Bay
Area finishing up our careers. We'll need broadband. I want something
reliable, reasonably fast, with a public IP address and no filtering
on inbound connections (so I can run servers for personal use.)
Ideally the company would be local, not Comcast or AT&T, and tech
support people would know more about networking than how to read a
script. For those of you familiar with Sonic down here: somebody like
that.

Anybody to recommend in Corvallis?

Thanks,

--Eric