[PLUG] pdf tools?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Wed Feb 5 02:16:29 UTC 2020

I remember someone (Rich?) mentioning a program called something like
pdftools. I'm having trouble locating same on my Xubuntu system. I've
found qpdf installed, and I found some instructions online for using it,
but following the instructions did not produce the desired results. I
have a long pdf from which I want to extract pages 6 and 7. Here's what
I tried:

rsteff at ENU-2:~/Desktop$ qpdf january-27-2020.pdf --pages
january-27-2020.pdf 6-7 --Story.pdf

qpdf: insufficient arguments to --pages

Usage: qpdf [options] infile outfile
For detailed help, run qpdf --help

Am I trying to use the wrong tool? What is recommended?

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens