[PLUG] Laptop wireless problem - resolved

Nat Taylor bioborg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 22:44:25 UTC 2020

I think it could be a DHCP issue.  Like the router didn’t keep the
connection alive but wouldn’t give out a new one because it wasn’t all the
way dead.  You might try kicking the laptop off thru the routers webadmin,
then trying to reconnect next time.  I’m sure there is a more technical way
to put this but I’ve had it happen before...