[PLUG] HP Laserjet Problems

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 05:14:10 UTC 2020

I have seen that before at work - got it serviced - the cause was like this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/printers/comments/9gwht7/hp_color_laserjet_2600n_looks_
like_this_looks/
https://www.reddit.com/r/printers/comments/9gwht7/hp_color_laserjet_2600n_looks_
like_this_looks/
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/streaking-with-hp-2605dn-color-laser.333
9862/

If the printer would be mine - I would probably read the service manual to check
if it all makes sense - then clean it - if that does not help - get replacement
belt as suggested - or take it to service shop as the last resort.

I googled for: https://www.google.com/search?q=HP+Laserjet+2600n+cartridge+color
+streaks&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjzk5qBqNrnAhXIBt8KHf23AEQQ2-
cCegQIABAA&oq=HP+Laserjet+2600n+cartridge+color+streaks&gs_l=img

Keith is probably the best printer hacker around here - I'd definitely get his
advice.

Hope it helps, Tomas