[PLUG] Thunderbird save attachment issue

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Wed Feb 19 19:15:56 UTC 2020

When I get an email with an attachment, Thunderbird provides a Save or
Save All button which used to cause the attachment to be saved. Now I
get an Alert saying "Unable to save the attachment. Pleas check your
file name and try again later." I get the same Alert message if I right
click on the attachment and try to save. However, I can click on the
attachment, Thunderbird offers to open the file with some program, or to
save the file. Saving from this dialog works.

Any idea what might be causing this?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens