[PLUG] Switches anyone... (OT)

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:24:21 UTC 2020

It has been close to a decade since I've logged into any Adtram device.

Here's a link to Adtran's instructions for doing this,
https://supportforums.adtran.com/docs/DOC-7561

The model you have has an onboard default config that can.be activated via
the GUI.

Also, I don't think I've used minicom before, but you want to make.sure
you're using it in VT100 compatible mode as text file corruption during
transfer isn't uncommon.

HTH,

-Mike