[PLUG] Switches anyone... (OT)

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 19:19:07 UTC 2020

Now the only thing I am not getting is forwarding of DHCP request across
the switch. It creates VLAN's
and allows me to assign ports to them but I cannot get DHCP request from
the user ports across to the
trunk port which will talk to the router that has the DHCP server. The user
port and trunk port in question
are on the same VLAN.  Prior to wiping the thing it forwarded DHCP request
just fine. I was looking for
DHCP relay or something similar but no joy.