[PLUG] Switches anyone... (OT)

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:11:24 UTC 2020

I got it taken care of. I just was not waiting long enough for switch to
come totally alive.
It took a bit more than I thought. I left it a setting and when I came back
it was forwarding
DHCP request.

I created a 2nd VLAN for some cameras, and tested it out, it is working
just fine too. I
put it into service last night.

Now to deal with a 3Com 4800G 48 port switch.