[PLUG] Another Switch a 3com 4800G 48 port

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 05:10:20 UTC 2020

Well I finally figured out that this switch will create a config file then
you can modify it
to whatever you need. So far I have been able to add my vlans and add the
ports to
them. The one thing that I have not been able to get activated is the web
server, some
of the folks that will have to deal with it I fear will not be too good
with the CLI.

But I cannot for the life of me figure out what I need to do to enable the
web access.
Were I the only one, I would not worry too much but I need to have others
be able to
access it and it will be a lot easier to show them how to use it using a
web browser
rather than the CLI.

Anyone familiar with this one?