[PLUG] RE-introduction to spreadsheets after decades ;/

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Sat Feb 22 15:44:43 UTC 2020

On 02/22/2020 08:04 AM, Russell Senior wrote:
> Don't copy the whole column, copy a block of cells.

I got that far.

> I don't know gnumeric,  so I can't give you the exact commands,

Any spreadsheet that is in Debian repository is fine.

> but move to one end of your range, hold the shift key and move
> the other end of your range.

Searching for end of data manually is at best AWKWARD.
I may have a few hundred more rows of data eventually.
I want the spreadsheet to do the repetitive stuff.

> home and end keys might help.

That suggests your preferred program can do what I want.
What program do you use? I'll try it.

> This is all guessing. Take with grain of salt.

Thanks