[PLUG] Network kaput

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 07:35:47 UTC 2020

If the newly generated /etc/resolf.conf is identical to the old one - that
would suggest that you have local DNS resolver ru ning on your laptop.

So, if your pings to IPs start to work while the internet seems dead - you
might need to find what it is and how to configure it.

These things are difficult to debug over email. I would advice you to find
hands on help, if you run out of ideas tomorrow/Monday.

Tomas