[PLUG] Big Data Surplus (Surveillance Capitalism)

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:41:36 UTC 2020

And people are wondering why I fired Kaiser for wanting
copies of my DNA to use themselves & share with others
for "research". By the way, if you've given a blood or stool
sample in the past years they already have your DNA
(I think it is the ULA).
As of 2020 China and probably France require facial recognition to
log onto the internet (coming here soon(?)). In China your DNA
is linked to facial recognition, is linked to the sim in your cell phone,
is linked to your drivers licence & auto plates is linked to your
social credit score...

Blessings,
Paul W.