[PLUG] Big Data Surplus (Surveillance Capitalism)

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:28:37 UTC 2020

You're timing with that video could not have been more perfect. I just got
an email at work that says "your account now includes MyAnalytics, a way to
discover how you work".

Based on the HTML blurb it's basically tracking clicks, screen time, and
interactions with other people to improve my "focus" and "wellbeing".