[PLUG] Fwd: email list provider

John Sechrest sechrest at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 21:18:46 UTC 2020

You can get imap for Gmail and you can send email from other domains. So I
don't think the premise is correct.

The main question for me would be down filtering. But most domain hosting
provides some form of email services.

The other choice is to self host it on a virtual instance.

Again many choices for basic services. And down filtering being a main
differentiator