[PLUG] Xbuntu starts up in a low resolution mode

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 01:33:52 UTC 2020

Removing old/new virtual box package will not touch your virtual machines.
When you install new vbox, your data/VMs will be there.

You know what they say about backups - it is waste of time and disk space -
until it is not.

Your virtualBox data/backup live in following two directories by default:
/home/$USER/VirtualBox\ VMs
/home/$USER/.config/Virtual box

Tomas