[PLUG] Make cron send an e-mail upon completion

Johnathan Mantey manteyjg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:11:10 UTC 2020

>From the rsync man page:

--outbuf=MODE
              This sets the output buffering mode.  The mode can be None
(aka Unbuffered),  Line,  or
              Block  (aka  Full).  You may specify as little as a single
letter for the mode, and use
              upper or lower case.

              The main use of this option is to change Full buffering to
Line buffering when  rsync’s
              output is going to a file or pipe.

You probably want to mess with this.