[PLUG] monitoring camera

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 24 13:23:36 UTC 2020

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020, Galen Seitz wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions for a web camera for monitoring a senior that
> is living in our house. I'd like to be able to switch to a tab in my
> browser and check in on them. I would also like to be able to do the same
> from a phone on my local wifi. I suppose this effectively a baby cam.

Galen,

Nanny cams didn't exist when my son was very young, but your sitution seems
to be one that a nany cam would meet.

Chuck's advice to keep the system totally private looks appropriate. Perhaps
something like this could be set up to fulfull all your needs:
<https://tinyurl.com/sl6n5qy>.

Stay well,