[PLUG] monitoring camera

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 01:22:00 UTC 2020

I saw a review of the Wyze security camera that was pretty positive on it.
It's dirt cheap ~$26 at Amazon. I was impressed because of all it packed in
for that price, but I'm not really in the market, so I didn't pay a ton of
attention.

Sorry, but I can't give any more in depth info. Looks like it ticks most of
the boxes, but it's not open in any way, I believe.