[PLUG] Linux Slideshow Set To Music

Ronald Bynoe ronald at bynoe.us
Mon Jul 27 19:30:58 UTC 2020

As the subject says. My Dad passed away last month and I'm building a
memorial slideshow for him. I'd like the images set to music (like fancy
proprietary apps do) but all my systems are Linux. I'm playing with
"Imagination" right now but the output videos it produces are all black
when I play them back in VLC, so I'm debugging what I'm doing wrong.

Does anyone have any other video production software for Linux like this?
I'd like to just point the program at a directory of images & mp3s, and
have it manage the production process (a big ask, I know).

Pleasantly,
Ronald Bynoe