[PLUG] Jitsi will not unmute microphone [RESOLVED...Partially]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 31 17:33:47 UTC 2020

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020, wes wrote:

> One thing you could possibly try is to test with a different site in
> Chromium. This would help narrow down whether the problem is with Chromium
> or with Jitsi.

wes,

I found https://zoom.us/test/. Went to that site using the Logitech H570e
headset and selected that for speaker and microphone in the settings. I
could see the mic working when I spoke; nothing to hear.

Since I was the only participant in the meeting there was no other testing I
could do.

This suggests to me that I should perhaps try resetting jitsi in chromium.
But since meet.jit.si in firefox allows the camera and microphone to be live
perhaps I should find a jitsi test meeting.

Thanks,