[PLUG] Video conference hardware question

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:35:46 UTC 2020

I used ringcentral and it should let you select inputs and outputs. If not
then it's probably just using whatever the pulseaudio default is.

Pavucontrol will let you select inputs and outputs on a per-app basis. This
has already been mentioned in previous emails, so it's probably picture
time. I'll see if I can throw together a quick little screencast to show
how you do this, since it's something that throws a lot of long-time linux
users for a loop. We spent years learning how to not use windows, and then
devs started forcing us to use windows again.....

-Ben