[PLUG] Using meet.jit.si

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:37:31 UTC 2020

FWIIW, I found that on other video calls that sometimes the system sets the
input audio to the default. But it gives me the option to select the
microphone on the camera, which is a usb-connected Logitech.  So in the
system settings, sound, I select the one I want.  Running Ubuntu.  This may
have no bearing on your problem.