[PLUG] A simplistic text editor to emulate wide-carriage typewriter

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:25:46 UTC 2020

LibreOffice Writer:
Choose:

DejaVu Sans Mono

Setting tabs:

"On the ruler, set the tabs for the current paragraph, or all selected
paragraphs, using the mouse.

Initially the default tabs are shown on the horizontal ruler. Once you set
a tab, only the default tabs to the right of the tab that you have set are
available."

I was able to format the  page to landscape and a page length of 20
inches.  I did not try longer.