[PLUG] Net meetings and keyboard/mouse visibility

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:25:23 UTC 2020

True enough and very good to know.

The concerns I was speaking about weren't just in regards to regulatory
compliance penalties but about being more concerned about a secure
communication channel and less concerned about the possible capturing of
keyboard strokes via web video camera.

Telehealth isn't a new thing and all Healthcare providers don't have the
same access to technology. I wouldn't be happy if I had to use Zoom for a
telehealth appointment but if it was absolutely  necessary and the only
option, I'd use it.