[PLUG] MAMP equivalent on CentOS 8 x86_64...

michael at robinson-west.com michael at robinson-west.com
Mon Jun 8 00:45:54 UTC 2020

http://ampps.com/lamp

The above is interesting, but I want to use the package manager in a Linux system matching
what is on my virtual server...  For CentOS 7, the package manager is yum.

My goal is to simulate in a private setting, my Linux desktop, the web sites I have out on Eskimo North and on
the virtual private server I have hosted at Eskimo North.  This private sandbox is where I will develop new
sites to push out to Eskimo North that will potentially have bugs in them before they are fully ready.
I could install CentOS 7 in Virtualbox...  and disconnect the network interface...  but is that the best option?

What options under Linux do I have for an HTML5 verifier?  I want to verify that I have valid CSS3, HTML5,
and PHP7 code before I go live with it.