[PLUG] (No Subject)Re: Distro Flamewar!

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:20:47 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 6:42 PM gomadtroll <gomadtroll at protonmail.com> wrote:

> How to get a copy of the book?
> Free Geek book of > > "known issues and solutions"

"book" in this context refers to the institutional knowledge held by their
tech support team so it depends on what they've maintained, and how. A
shortened version called the "Getting Started" guide was included with
every computer they built. The full version available whenever you
contacted their tech support team. I don't know how they are managing this
information these days, you'd have to ask them.