[PLUG] Anyone can still remember Grub2 insides?

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:52:16 UTC 2020

Thanks Bill,

No, I did not try /boot/grub/custom.cfg - in my case - that would not help.

I did not say this in my original post - the changes I need to make are trivial,
but involve changing current menu rather than adding to it:
* changing default menu item and adding a few kernel boot options to it

I know - I am also a victim of - the whole world is about how to boot/install
cloud instances or containers.

Tomas