[PLUG] login failure for Roundcube email clinet after Arch update

michael at jamhome.us michael at jamhome.us
Fri Jun 19 10:10:00 UTC 2020

 upgraded my Roundcube email system with Arch linux pacman.
After that I could no longer log in to the system.
The new version is roundcubemail 1.4.6

Checking logs (/var/log/roundcubemail/) I found these problems:

Both sets editing for clarity.
>From errors.log:
empty startup greeting (localhost:143) in /usr/share/webapps/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 200

BYE Disconnected: Auth process broken in /usr/share/webapps/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 200

>From imap
S: * BYE Disconnected: Auth process broken

What do you suggest I do/look into to resolve this problem?

--
    Michael Rasmussen
  Be Appropiate && Follow Your Curiosity