[PLUG] Thinkpad T61 needs new hard disk

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:51:36 UTC 2020

One word - Sugru - available on-line as well as in some local stores.

Tomas

Rethorical question:

How many times are you going to use that ancient T61 before you find it
unbearable?

I have in my hand almost unsused, working, Intel 530 SSD - 240GB. You can
have it for $40 today.

.... having experience with these old laptops ... I can sell you almost new
11" HP stream 11 Pro G3 for $100 - the price of the new SSD. It is not fast
with it's Atom CPU, but way more usable than T61 guaranteed! And it lasts
whole day on the battery.

Just a food for thought.